Frequently Asked Questions
Answer: Yes, Forklift Certification Institute provides testing, study guides and other assistance so that users can successfully pass the Forklift Certification Institute Final Exam. Upon passing the final exam, Forklift Certification Institute provides a Forklift Operator Certificate. Forklift Certification Institute provides proof of this certification in the form of a pdf certificate, wallet-sized certificate and via email verification. Per OSHA requirements forklift certification is not complete till the forklift operator has demonstrated their driving skills on the equipment they will be using.
Answer: You can take as long as you need to pass the Forklift Certification Institute final exam. Furthermore, you can also take as many tries as necessary for you to pass the Forklift Certification Institute exam.
Question: Do I have to have past experience driving a forklift in order to enroll with Forklift Certification Institute?
Answer: Forklift Certification Institute provides certification and recertification for both experienced and new forklift operators - however, new operators must complete hands-on training at their facility. Our online training program provides all of the guidance and information required to understand the technical aspects of driving and operating a forklift, but there never is a substitute for hands-on learning.
Answer: Yes, here at Forklift Certification Institute we understand that our training program isn’t for everyone. As a result, users are eligible for a 100% money back guarantee for any programs or products purchased from the Forklift Certification Institute website.
Answer: No, our Forklift Operator Certification Program does not provide certification of the ability to drive. Instead we provide certification that our users possess to show sufficient understanding of how to properly operate a forklift. As a result, you can still earn your Forklift Operator Certificate even if you’ve made driving mistakes in the past. You must always complete hands-on assessments at your place of employment.
Question: Is the Forklift Certification Institute Certificate Program recognized within the United States?
Answer: Acceptance ultimately comes down to your employer. Each employer has different requirements. Employers throughout the country can choose to recognize the Forklift Certification Institute certificate program at their discretion. We always recommend checking with your employer to see what their requirements may be. However, we offer a 100% money back guarantee if for whatever reason you are not satisfied with our program.
Question: What are the different types of vehicles and machines that the FCI Forklift Operator Certificate provides training and certification to operate?
Answer: The following high-power industrial vehicles are covered by FCI’s Forklift Operator Certification Program:
- Motorized hand/rider industrial vehicles
- Rough terrain industrial vehicles
- Narrow aisle rider industrial vehicles
- Straddle industrial vehicles
- Reach rider industrial vehicles
- High lift industrial vehicles
- Counterbalanced industrial vehicles
- Cantilevered industrial vehicles
- Rider industrial vehicles
- Single side loader rider industrial vehicles
- High lift order picker rider industrial vehicles
- Forklift industrial vehicles
- High lift platform industrial vehicles
- Low lift industrial vehicles
- Low lift platform industrial vehicles
- Motorized hand industrial vehicles
- Pallet industrial vehicles
Answer: Yes, FCI does not just provide certification for first timers. In fact, we also provide recertification services, and for just $65 users can enroll in the Forklift Certification Institute Recertification Program.
More commonly asked Forklift Certification questions below:
1. Are the web-based forklift qualifications tests on Forkliftcertification.us Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliant?
Yes. Our forklift qualifications online preparation and exam are Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliant.
2. Do I ever need to leave home to obtain a forklift certification through the Forklift Certification Institute website?
No. Thanks to our 100% online web based platform, you will not need to leave your home or office to complete our forklift certification exam.
3. Is there a time frame in which I must complete the online training and test on Forkliftcertification.us?
Never. You are able to take the training course online and attempt your final exam at any time that is convenient for you. Take days, weeks even months to complete. We want to ensure you are comfortable about completing your forklift certification. However, most people complete our program in 1-2 hours.
4. Is Forkliftcertification.us compatible with my iPhone, iPad, or other mobile devices?
Yes. You can use your PC, Apple Macintosh, MacBook, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Tab and more to access our website and the training certification classes. These devices can also be used to take the forklift examination. Again this is 100% online and simply requires a web browser to utilize.
5. If I don't understand how to operate a forklift the least bit, may it be possible to take the online training and test anyway?
Absolutely. Nevertheless, our forklift coaching and tests don't instruct you how to operate a forklift. It is configured for persons that already have experience driving a forklift. In addition to our curriculum, you must likewise adopt a training course in which you'll study how to operate a forklift if you don't already understand how to. We always recommend hands-on training at your place of employment. Our program only covers the didactic portion of your learning - hands on assessment is not offered.
6. If I am not satisfied with Forkliftcertification.us web-based course of study, may I receive a refund?
Yes. We offer a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee.
7. Is the forklift certification or recertification provided by Forkliftcertification.us valid in all 50 states within the United States?
Yes. Ultimately, acceptance is at the discretion of your employer. If you are concerned with acceptance, we always recommend checking with your employer regarding their requirements.
8. Does Forkliftcertification.us provide forklift certification or recertification to residents of Canada or internationally?
We sure do. Our forklift certification and recertification course is used in Canada or any other country internationally which utilizes Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) ordinances to regulate forklift safety schooling. If you are concerned with acceptance, please check with your employer. We also offer a 100% money back guarantee if our program is not accepted.
9. After completing the Forklift Certification Institute program, would I still need to go somewhere in person for further training or testing?
We recommend it. When you have accomplished our web-based preparation class and pass our online exam, you'll receive your credentials card and your didactic training is finished. (As long as you have preceding cognition on how to operate a forklift.) If your employer requires an in-person assessment, please check with them. We always recommend you complete hands-on training in addition to our online didactic course.
10. How promptly will I obtain my certification/recertification certificate from Forkliftcertification.us?
Instantly! When you pass the web-based exam, you'll have the chance to print your pdf certification forklift card.
11. What types of industrial heavy-duty trucks does your program provide forklift training and certification for?
Practically all you can think of. Please see the below list of the latest we currently support:
- High lift trucks
- Counterbalanced trucks
- Cantilevered trucks
- Rider trucks
- Single side loader rider trucks
- High lift order picker rider trucks
- Motorized hand/rider trucks
- Rough terrain truck
- Forklift trucks
- High lift platform trucks
- Low lift trucks
- Low lift platform trucks
- Motorized hand trucks
- Pallet trucks
- Narrow aisle rider trucks
- Straddle trucks
- Reach rider trucks
12. Is there some kind of rebate or discount if we purchase more than one certification or recertification package from Forkliftcertification.us?
Absolutely! We offer group discounts of up to 30% based on the number of certifications you need.
13. How many steps must I take to become forklift certified for the first time via Forkliftcertification.us?
3 easy steps!
- Register at Forkliftcertification.us
- Review the forklift certification material and study guides.
- Take the forklift certification exam. It is that simple!
Upon completion you will have your forklift certification card.
14. If I DON’T register my company with Forkliftcertification.us, will I face any OSHA fines?
That is completely possible. If your company has employees which are not forklift certified, you could be facing hefty fines. Avoid the OSHA penalties and become OSHA forklift certified with Forkliftcertification.us today!
15. What OSHA regulations state that my employees must be OSHA certified?
OSHA regulation 29 CFR 1910.178(l) specifies new requirements for forklift operator certification. Failure to comply can result in fines ranging from $7,000 to $70,000.
16. What if I don’t pass the first time? What do I do next?
Don’t worry. Forkliftcertification.us will work with you to ensure you or your employees pass the test when it is comfortable for them to do so. There is never any pressure in our testing.
17. How do I begin?
Register online using our online form today!