Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website www.forkliftcertification.us (“The Site”) of Forklift Certification Institute. By using the Site, you (“User”) agree to the following Terms and Conditions (“Site Terms”) of Forklift Certification Institute, which are as follows:
1) ELIGIBILITY: User certifies that he or she is either: 18 years of age or older, or if under the age of 18 years old, has obtained parental or guardian permission authorizing User’s Site use. User acknowledges that they have prior experience operating and driving a forklift. If they do not have practical experience, user agrees that they will get this training on their own - independent of their certification exam on this website.
I understand that per OSHA requirements forklift certification is NOT complete till the forklift operator has demonstrated their driving skills on the equipment they will be using.
Disclaimer The information presented on this site apply to unique company and individual situations. The contents of this site are presented for educational purposes only. This information is presented to the end user with understanding that that Forklift Certification Institute does not provide legal advise. An attorney should be consulted if you or your company have legal questions about OSHA compliance or workplace safety. It is the sole responsibility of the end user for ensuring compliance OSHA regulations and OSHA. It is the responsibility of the end user to determine which personnel need to be evaluated, trained and tested to obtain and maintain compliance with OSHA regulations and OSHA and that said personnel have completed all training. As such, end users agree that under no circumstances will Forklift Certification Institute, its partners, officers, employees, affiliates, and agents be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained from this website with regards to non-compliance with OSHA or OSHA regulations. End user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold agent and its employees, Agents, officers, and directors harmless against any and all claims, costs, suits, and damages, including attorneys fees arising out of the performance of this agreement or in failure to comply with OSHA or OSHA regulations, including claims, damages, and liabilities for injuries suffered, or occurrences of death or property damage relating to the property. The end user is responsible for the use of any licenses or certificates obtained from Forklift Certification Institute.
3) TERMS OF ENROLLMENT: Acceptance into the Program is based upon review of User submitted applications, essays, test results and other provided materials. User accepts and understands that submission of applications does not guarantee enrollment in the Forklift Certification Institute Program (“Program”). Those whose applications are denied, or do not qualify, will be notified and provided with information regarding what steps can be taken to gain acceptance. Forklift Certification Institute reserves the right to revisit denied applications at its own discretion, and can allow User to provide additional information for a secondary application review. Users may request an appeal of a denied application decision, and upon a fair and swift review by a Site principal, a status update will be provided to User upon completion of the appeal process.
4) TERMS OF CERTIFICATION RECEIPT: User understands that enrollment with Forklift Certification Institute and Site does not guarantee receipt of a forklift operator certificate. Forklift Certification Institute & Site, reserve the right to base certificate issuance only upon a User’s successful completion of all aspects of the relevant Forklift Certification Institute Program. This Forklift Certification Training is OSHA based and valid for a duration of 2 years. You must have some prior experience operating a Forklift in order to complete the online training. If you do not have any experience, find a place where you can be taught how to drive a Forklift. Please study the didactic materials carefully. You must complete the final exam successfully in order to obtain your certification.
5) USER ACCOUNT & PASSWORD SECURITY: Only registered Users have the right to access and use any of Site’s password-protected areas. User agrees not to disclose User login credentials to any third party, and User is the sole party responsible maintaining the confidentiality of User login in credentials, and is also the sole party responsible for any activity occurring under or through the use of User’s login credentials. Until account deactivation, User is the sole party liable for any authorized or unauthorized Forklift Certification Institute account activity and/or use.
6) NO GUARANTEE: User understands that all Site & Forklift Certification Institute courses, programs and certificates do not guarantee, lead to or satisfy the acceptance and/or successful completion of any local, state or federal safety requirements. Forklift Certification Institute and Site’s courses, certificates, and programs do not provide User, or any other party with the right to represent oneself as a holder of a forklift operator certificate from an accredited institution. User hereby acknowledges that use of site is conducted solely for the purposes of personal growth and self-improvement. User understands that hands-on training is essential to the knowledge of how to operate a forklift safely and will conduct this training at his/her place of employment.
7) DISCLAIMER OF CONTENT: All Site content is provided “As Is”, and Forklift Certification Institute has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all Site content is current, accurate and does not infringe upon the rights of others, but does not represent or warrant that such content is not error-free, current or non-infringing. To the fullest extent permitted under law, Forklift Certification Institute herein expressly disclaims any and all warranties of reliability, completeness, non-infringement, usefulness, currency and accuracy with regards to all Site Content. Furthermore, to the fullest extent permitted under law, Forklift Certification Institute further expressly disclaims any and all representations and warranties that any and all Site content is genuine, current, accurate, complete, original, useful, reliable and/or provided in good faith.
8) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall Site and/or Forklift Certification Institute be liable to User, or any other person claiming through User or on User’s own behalf, for any damages or losses of any kind, no matter whether consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, or otherwise, in each case to the extent arising out of or in connection with use of the Site, including User’s participation in site activities and/or or programs, or User’s use of posting of any and all Site content, no matter whether or not any such damages or losses were foreseeable, and no mater whether such losses or damages arise under equity or law, or are based on contract, tort or any other principle or legal theory.
9) INDEMNIFICATION: User agrees to fully and promptly indemnify and hold harmless Forklift Certification Institute and its successors and affiliates, and their respective agents, employees and representatives (“Forklift Certification Institute Parties”) from and against any and all third party proceedings, claims or actions, including for any and all expenses or costs which any such Forklift Certification Institute parties may incur in connection with or under any related judgment or reward, and in each case to the extent such claims, proceedings or actions arise out of or in connection User’s use of Site, site content or site activities.